Apply Online to Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
Visit Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
Tours - Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:00 a.m. Call 650-366-6127 to schedule.
TK & K Parent Information Night - Tuesday, January 9, 2018, from 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. Childcare available
Open House - Sunday, January 28, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (following 10:00 a.m. "Catholic Schools Week" Mass)
Submit an application
Applications are available in November prior to the year for which you are applying for grades Pre-Kindergarten – 7. We accept applications for 8th grade on an exception basis only, and only after consultation with the Principal. There is a $55 application fee per child due before the application will be processed. Applications for the 2018-19 school year must be submitted online and are due by February 2, 2018. Please note that there are documents at the end of the application that need to be downloaded.
Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) Application - must be 3 by September 1, 2018
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Application - must be 5 by December 2, 2018
Kindergarten Application - must be 5 by September 1, 2018
Interview and Testing
All prospective students entering grades TK – 7 are required to take a test prior to acceptance. The test for TK & Kindergarten is an assessment for readiness. All other grades are tested to determine grade level ability. Once you have submitted a completed application, you will be given an appointment time. While your child is being tested, parents meet with the Principal and Pastor for an informal interview.
- Assessments & Parent Interviews for students applying for grades 2 - 7 - Monday, February 12, 2018
- Assessments & Parent Interviews for students applying for grades K & 1 - week of February 6 - 9, 2018
- Assessments & Parent Interviews for students applying for TK - week of February 20 - 23, 2018
- Parent Interviews for students applying for Pre-Kindergarten - TBA
Once a student is accepted, he/she will need to enroll. There is an enrollment fee of $350/child ($125 for Pre-Kindergarten). This is the 2017-18 fee. Subject to change for 2018-19.
- Acceptance Letters mailed to students applying for grades TK - 7 - February 23, 2018
- Acceptance letters mailed to students applying for Pre-Kindergarten - week of March 5 - 9, 2018