Apply Online to Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
Visit Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
Tours for prospective 2017-18 families take place on Wednesday and Friday mornings at 9:00 a.m. Please call 650-366-6127 to schedule an appointment. Or come to our Open House on Sunday, January 29, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Submit an application
Applications are available in November prior to the year for which you are applying for grades Pre-Kindergarten – 7. We accept applications for 8th grade on an exception basis only, and only after consultation with the Principal. There is a $50 application fee ($25 for Pre-Kindergarten) per child due before the application will be processed. Applications for the 2017-18 school year must be submitted online and are due by February 2, 2017. Please note that there are documents at the end of the application that need to be downloaded.
Pre-Kindergarten Application - must be 3 or 4 by September 1, 2017
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Application - must be 5 by December 2, 2017
Kindergarten Application - must be 5 by September 1, 2017
Interview and Testing
All prospective students entering grades TK – 7 are required to take a test prior to acceptance. The test for TK & Kindergarten is an assessment for readiness. All other grades are tested to determine grade level ability. Once you have submitted a completed application, you will be given an appointment time. While your child is being tested, parents meet with the Principal and Pastor for an informal interview.
- Assessments & Parent Interviews for students applying for grades 2 - 7 - February 13, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m.
- Assessments & Parent Interviews for students applying for grades K & 1 - week of February 6, 2017
- Assessments & Parent Interviews for students applying for TK - February 10 or 17, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m.
- Parent Interviews for students applying for Pre-Kindergarten - week of February 20, 2017
Once a student is accepted, he/she will need to enroll. There is an enrollment fee of $345/child ($125 for Pre-Kindergarten). This is the 2016-17 fee. Subject to change for 2017-18.
- Acceptance Letters mailed to students applying for grades TK - 7 - March 3, 2017
- Acceptance letters mailed to students applying for Pre-Kindergarten - week of March 6, 2017