Mount Carmel will always be your home
We recently welcomed back the class of 2012 for their first ever Reunion.
Would you like to have a Reunion?
You are encouraged to contact the Development Office at least 3 months before your reunion event to make arrangements. At that time we will plan a time to meet and show you the available facilities (large hall, small hall and kitchen) and make any final plans.
- The facility is available to you at a nominal fee.
- The event is yours to plan and coordinate.
- We will arrange a tour of the school.
- You may want to attend Mass as a class, before the event. Masses are held at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and at 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (Spanish), and 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.
- You are welcome to search our archives for class photos.
Although you and your classmates are responsible for arranging your event, we will work with you to make the process as easy as enjoyable as possible. Please contact us in the Development Office to schedule the facility or help with contacting classmates. Phone 650-366-8817, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Song
(words by Fr. Cornelius Kennedy)
In a fertile valley nestling 'neath the great sequoia's shade
There's a treasure house of knowledge where character is made.
It is there we love to linger, where all things are done well,
And we vow out true allegiance to our school of Mount Carmel.
Then to Carmel, dear Mount Carmel, we'll be steadfast, loyal, true.
We'll uphold her stainless honor and we'll add new glory, too.
For the best that there is in us, we will do that men may tell,
That we love our God and country, and that we're true to dear Carmel!