Parent Teacher Group
All parents, guardians, and teachers of students attending Our Lady of Mount Carmel School are members of the Parent Teacher Group (PTG). Each year $5.00 of your registration fee is contributed to the PTG to help fund a small portion of the many school events sponsored by PTG each year.
Purpose and Function of the PTG
We, the community of Our Lady of Mount Carmel School, embrace and model the teachings of Jesus Christ. Together in a Catholic environment, we educate, encourage, and nurture children and each other as unique gifts of God, within an atmosphere of love, respect, and trust. The objectives of this organization shall be:
- To build and promote a spirit of community among families and teachers by providing meaningful opportunities to participate in social, hospitality and educational events that promote Christian Unity
- To connect the school with the community.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences.
- To Present suggestions or recommendations on any school related matter to the school board.
- To raise funds for the financial support of the school.