Wild West Days 2017
April 28th – 30th
Friday – 3:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday – 12:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday – 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (raffle drawings begin at 7:00)
Our annual three-day festival, held each spring, provides us with an opportunity to raise much-needed funds as well as create special memories for all. Over these three days, we expect over 5,000 local families to join us for thrilling carnival rides, delicious treats, festival game booths, live local entertainment, and socializing with friends and neighbors.
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Our own Nick Newman with musical numbers featuring the Kids of Mount Carmel.
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. - Andres & Friends - Andres did a wonderful job leading music at OLMC liturgies while Bianca was on maternity leave. DOn't miss his amazing acoustic renditions of Elton John,the Beatles and other great pop hits.
- 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. - Fractured Hans - This rock outfit plays everything from Dean Martin to Justin Timberlake. They may invite a teacher or parent on-stage to jam... it's happened!
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Smoking Slice of Mojo - Smoking classic rock covers one of our community's coolest bands.
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Woodsmoke - American acoustic duo features Woodie Guthrie style jams with punk rock passion.
- 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. - The Flames - The 90s are back in a big way with Bill & Vanessa, an acoustic duo that "flames" with great energy.
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. - The Heist - Hey, where's Janel? These guys are going to play Cheap Trick and REM covers now? Cool!
- 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. - Big Wave Band - 80s! 80s! Rock the Casbah! My Sharona! 80s! 80s!
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. - Mr. Newman's Opus - Mr. Newman brings back Mount Carmel's Most Talented for an encore performance not to be missed, followeed by the acoustical stylings of Shawn & John (also known as The Lectors).
- 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. - Patch & Rita - Local residents and amazing performers play Americana, folk and country that makes you feel good!
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Heart Strings Student Band - Our friend Gomez brings kids from a Belmont school to play jazz and pop.
- 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Sinister Dexter - Killer horns, killer vocals, killer performance... SInister Dexter closes out the festival with rock to knock your socks off!
Feature Booth Sponsor
John & Lorena Baer
The Masetti Family
The Navarro Family
Oakdale Street Families
6th Grade, Class of 2019 - Ms. Bruzzone
5th Grade, Class of 2020 - Ms. Hernandez
3rd Grade, Class of 2022 - Mrs. Bingham
2nd Grade, Class of 2023 - Mrs. Scherba
1st Grade, Class of 2024 - Ms. Ashtiani
Kindergarten, Class of 2025 - Mrs. Malaspina
Pre-Kindergarten Class - Mrs. Sammons
The Barty Family
The Melgoza Family
The Rakow Family